FreshStart can give a new look to your desktop every day!
It can change your desktop wallpaper every 0 to 30 days(random or cyclic)
It can set a random background color every 0 to 30 days
Play a music file(.mp3 or .wav) on startup, changable every 0 to 30 days(random or cyclic)
Simple to setup, and once set, just forget!
I've used this software on my computer(Win98, XP) for several years with no problems.
Double click on Setup.exe.
This will add FreshStart to the Start menu
and a shortcut to the Desktop.
Click Start, All Programs, and select
FreshStart from the menu.
Setting the Desktop wallpaper and background color.
Check Images option button, if not selected.
Choose a folder of images you wish to use as wallpaper.
Select a filename from the list, to view that wallpaper.
- (Images can be added or removed from this folder at any time).
Select how the wallpaper should be viewed.
Check Random Wallpaper
- Centered, Stretched or Tiled.
Uncheck Random Wallpaper
- A randomly selected wallpaper will be shown at startup.
Click Set Wallpaper Now to change wallpaper immediately.
- The Next wallpaper form the list will be shown at startup.
Choose how often the wallpaper should be changed.
- '0 Days' will change the wallpaper every time the computer is started.
Click Set Color to set the background color.
Check Random color to randomly select a backround color at startup.
Check Music option button, if not selected.
Choose a folder of music you wish to use at startup.
Select a filename from the list, to play that music.
- (Music can be added or removed from this folder at any time)
Check Enable Music
Check Enable Music and Check Random Music
- To play a music file from the list at startup.
If music is playing at startup, an icon will appear in the bottom right hand corner of the Taskbar.
- To play a randomly selected music file from list at startup.
Check Run at startup? for the program to run at startup(not visible)
- Click the icon if you wish to open FreshStart.
Uncheck Running at starup to stop the program running at startup.
Click Apply to save any changes.
NOTE: While great care is taken in the programming of FreshStart,
as with all software, you use FreshStart at your own risk. Thank you.
Download a FREE copy of FreshStart(suitable for Windows 98 onwards).
( unzip freshstart.zip and open Readme.html for further instructions.)
Last updated 24/April/2011.
© Copyright. All rights reserved.